See one of the famous Russian classic ballets, including The Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Nutcracker, Swan Lake, Romeo & Julliette, The Firebird, La Sylphide, Spartacus, and The Little Humpbacked Horse, at a theater of your choice.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Pick up from your hotel, or the port.
- Visit one of the most famous theatres in the world
- See one of the classic Russian ballets: The Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Nutcracker, or Swan Lake
- Have your tickets delivered directly to your hotel
- Enjoy the full concierge service to help to choose the best performance and venue
- Relax with a stress-free round transfer service from your hotel
- Theatre admission tickets
- Visa-free documents and a round transfer from the port, if the visa-free option has been booked
- Round transfer from the hotel, if the pick-up service has been added on
- Transfer to the theatre until booked separately
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please make sure to include your hotel address and contact details (phone number and email address) with your booking. Your tickets will be delivered to the hotel reception.
- Most performances start at 6.30 PM-8 PM. The tour operator will let you know the exact show start time after your booking has been made
- A visa-free option is available for cruise passengers including a round-trip transfer from the port
- If the ballets that are mentioned are not available at the time of booking, the local partner's customer service manager will offer alternative performances or dates.