Skip the long lines and visit the great Hermitage museum with an art expert on a 3-hour guided tour to discover the masterpieces in the collection and the Winter Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Please indicate the ship name on which you arrive and the driver will pick you up inside or next to the terminal. The driver will be there to pick you up at the designated time: if you are early for pick up, please wait inside the terminal. Please look for TORUSSIA.TRAVEL logo. Please inform us if your disembarkation is delayed for any reason.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Skip the lines and navigate Hermitage museum easily with an art expert
- Discover masterpieces of European Art and gala rooms of the Winter Palace
- Learn all secrets of the Hermitage collection
- Explore one of the most iconic museums in the world
- Skip-the-line entry ticket with entry through a separate entrance
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly (for a group of more than 6 pax)
- Photo permits
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. The meeting point is Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna. Look for 'TORUSSIA.TRAVEL' logoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you or any persons in your group have impaired mobility, please book a private option of this tour.
- The shore excursion option is not wheelchair accessible.