Skip the long lines and visit the great Hermitage Museum with an art expert on a 3-hour guided tour to discover the masterpieces in the collection and the Winter Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- Look for your guide at the hotel lobby or next to your apartment building holding a sign with your name.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will pick you up at Alexander's column (opposite the museum's main building). They will have a sign with your name on itOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags