Skip the line and enjoy an informative private tour of St. Petersburg's famous Hermitage Museum. Tour includes an insight in to the palace interiors of the most glorious Tzar residence in Russia, the Winter Palace, among other priceless artefacts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Admire the magnificent art collections of the Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy learning about the origins and significance of artefacts from your private guide
- Be impressed by the breadth of the Tzar's personal art collections and the opulence in which Russia's monarchy lived
- Guide services throughout the entire museum
- Express admission to the State Hermitage Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The guide will meet you under Alexander Column with a signboard stating "ULKOtours".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, cruise ship passengers must select the option 'Tour for Cruise Ship Passengers' which includes visa-free paperwork. You will be picked up by your guide at the cruise port. The return taxi fare must be paid at your own expense.
- In case your hotel is not centrally located, the tour partner will offer to meet you at the Palace Square by the Alexander Column.