Experience the top sights of St. Petersburg at a comfortable pace. Your guide will share the stories of the majestic city at the most interesting and historically significant spots. See the Winter Palace, cathedrals and churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you near the Alexander Column on the Palace Square with a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Maximum group size is 8.
- The guided tour of the palace and park will take approximately 3 hours. This tour is available for all hotel guests and for tourists with a Russian visa The Grand Palace is closed on Mondays (also on the last Friday of the month), so in those instances you will visit Monplaisir Palace and Bath Pavilion instead Please note that fountains are not in operation from mid October - mid April due to weather conditions