This unique 2-day program is intended for those who want to see St. Petersburg highlights in the most effective way with the company of an experienced tour guide. It includes visa-free access for cruise ship passengers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Passport control terminal at St Petersburg Passenger Sea Port or your centrally-located hotel.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Your guide may change the sequence of sightseeing, depending on museum's occupancy, days off, traffic and other circumstances. Please do not be concerned. You will see all the sights mentioned in your itinerary.
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travelers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements.