Tour the Catherine Palace, a former royal residence, on a 2-hour trip from St. Petersburg. Admire the opulent interior and visit the Amber Room.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Palace Square, just in front of the Alexander Column. The address is: Palace Square, St. Peterburg, Russia, 198324.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The small-group tour will have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 18 people
- This tour is available to all hotel guests and for tourists with a Russian visa
- It takes almost 1-1.5 hours to get to the Pushkin; the guided tour has a duration of about 1.5-2 hours and then customers go back to the town, the return transfer also takes about an hour.