Journey into the history and art of the past of the Vatican. Experience centuries-old artworks, incredible architecture and delve into the origins of Christianity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Café Vaticano. They will have a “Through Eternity" sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who have (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disability by presenting the appropriate certification and, if you need assistance from another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform upon booking if you fit into these requirements and the pricing of the entry tickets will be removed from the price of the tour
- Please be advised that this is a walking tour with steps and staircases
- Large bags, backpacks, tripods, and large umbrellas cannot be brought into the museums. These items will have to be left at the museum coat check and retrieved after your visit