Discover the underwater wonders of Cape Vidal on this exciting snorkeling adventure. Swim through the waters of iSimangaliso Wetland Park in search of stingrays, octopus, butterfly fish, sturgeon fish, and more, then end the trip with a hot drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
• The meeting point at the little petrol station/marine office at Cape Vidal beach • Cape Vidal is about an hour drive from St Lucia through the iSimangaliso Wetland Park • Enter at the Bhangazi Gate into Cape Vidal (accessed from McKenzie street in St Lucia). Drive all the way down the tarred road into the Cape Vidal campsite and keep going until road stops. The ocean will be on your left hand side, there is a small petrol pump on your right and a wooden marine office and restrooms in front of you. This is the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- In Cape Vidal, snorkeling adventures are restricted to the low tide and therefore meeting times vary from day to day
- The local partner will contact you about the exact meeting time
- If you would like to spend the day in the park, the supplier suggests you bring a picnic lunch as there is only a small basic shop in Cape Vidal