Explore the great outdoors, geology, and natural history at Manuels River Interpretation Centre, home to ancient trilobite fossils. No matter the season, discover interactive exhibits and hike the 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) of trails at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Manuels River Hibernia Interpretation Centre, 7 Conception Bay Highway, Conception Bay South, Newfoundland, Canada. Check-in and present your GetYourGuide voucher at the admissions desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Parts of the trails are wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly
- Rental snowshoes are available onsite for a small additional cost during winter (CA$5.75 per pair, tax included)
- Consider contributing to the conservation of this unique geological site by making a donation to the Manuels River Natural Heritage Society Inc on the checkout page