See the spectacular Southern Utah sunset during an ATV adventure in Sand Hollow State Park near Zion National Park. Enjoy the thrilling ride and the breathtaking views of the desert with its iconic red rock formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour starts in Sand Hollow State Park, Southern Pkwy, Hurricane, UT 84737, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Your safety and comfort is the highest priority
- This tour is suitable for beginners and experienced riders, but you must be 18 years old to drive the ATV
- Please note, ATVs are not allowed to enter Zion National Park, so this tour takes place nearby in Sand Hollow State Park
- Wear long pants similar to jeans and bring a light jacket
- Open-toed shoes and shorts are not allowed