Experience exhilarating white-water rapids with extraordinary views of the Coast Mountain Range with its many glaciers, spectacular waterfalls, and abundant wildlife on this two-day white-water rafting adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Experience amazing class 3-4 whitewater rafting
- See world-class scenery including glaciers, waterfalls and wildlife
- Enjoy deliciously cooked multi-course meals
- Relax with nighttime entertainment by the campfire
- Instruction, training, and leadership from expert rafting guides.
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, booties, life jackets, and helmets.
- Dry bags to keep all your clothes and personal items secure and dry.
- Transportation from our rafting base in Squamish to and from the river.
- Transportation from Vancouver and Whistler is available. Contact us for details.
- A full salmon or steak dinner, desserts, snacks, and breakfast, all prepared fresh riverside by your guides.
- Non-alcoholic beverages throughout the trip.
- Camping gear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children under 13 years
- People under 88 lbs (40 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Canadian Outback Rafting base, located at the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort at 40900 Tantalus Road, SquamishOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for this trip is 13 years; the minimum weight is 90 lbs.