Book a stand-up paddleboard tour and join a nighttime spectacle! Explore the seabed and riverbed with your illuminated board and have an unforgettable night out!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
Select participants and date
• The meeting point is the bus stop at the Green Market and Bishop's Palace (Zagrebačka ul. 29, 21000, Split, Croatia) in Split city center, near the bakery called Bobis. Look for a grey van with paddleboard stickers. • If you are staying close to the starting point (camping Stobreč Split beach), or traveling by car, you can also meet us at the beach 20 minutes after the meeting time. There is a large free parking lot just before the campsite entrance. • If you decide to make your own way to the beach, please notify the local partner in advance by e-mail, SMS, or phone.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Difficulty fitness level: beginner
- Previous experience: not necessary
- Distance to paddle: 5 kilometers/3 miles
- Minimum recommended age: 12 years old