Spend a relaxing day at the Marjan Park and have a unique experience of climbing around historical sites dating back to the 15th century with the professional and licensed guides. Climb to the top and enjoy the beautiful view of surrounding islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please be in front of Saint Francis church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable clothes preferably long pants and appropriate footwear for access to the climbing site (sneakers), hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l) & snack.
- The tour is suited for all levels of previous experience.