Explore the Blue Cave, before moving on to Stiniva Cove and Budikovac island, the Pakleni Islands and Hvar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Booker - Travel Agency office. Look for the green and blue signage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If the weather is a bit windy the ride might be a little bumpy in the speedboat
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions (such as mobility problems), pregnant women, people with back problems, wheelchair users, and children under 5 years of age
- When the wind is strong, the Blue cave might be closed (in the event of this your guides will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date)
- Swimming in the Blue Cave is not permitted, you will spend 15 minutes inside with an official guide on a wooden boat and will be given all the important facts about the cave by the guide
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket (as it is a bit windy on the speedboat), as well as a towel, hat, sunscreen, water, and a swimsuit