This tour is tailored to all ages, especially for beginners that have no previous experience with ATV Quad vehicles. Enjoy 2.5 hours driving through 40 kilometers of endless fields on the Cetina border then refresh by swimming in the Cetina River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Explore the beautiful Dalmatian hinterland and untouched nature with ATV Quad Bike
- Relax with an experienced licensed tour guide who will lead you through the hidden paths and trails
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by the river
- Remember your ATV Quad tour as your friendly guide will record the best moments of each tour
- Arctic Cat ALTERRA 500cc quad bike (automatic/CVT)
- 40 kilometers ride
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment (helmets)
- Picnic lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free Wi-Fi
- Gratuities (tip)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Split Outdoor Adventure office, Trumbiceva obala 13, Split.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 quad bikes per booking is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Driving license B (car) required for main driver of the quad.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.