Enjoy the timeless beauty of thousands of picturesque waterfalls on this full-day tour to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Situated in the thick forest of Croatia, the National Park is considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Marvel at the sight of thousands of cascading waterfalls
- Experience a timeless beauty of Croatia's oldest and most beautiful national park
- Follow the River Korana as it weaves around caves
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Meals and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the local operator's office, next to the taxi station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes (10 degrees lower), it is advisable to bring warmer clothing with long sleeves.
- Sportswear is recommended
- The local supplier will buy the tickets for you. Please prepare the money in Kuna-local currency.