Explore the beautiful Krka National Park on a day tour from Split or Trogir. Learn about the park’s natural history and enjoy the sights as you hike, followed by a boat cruise on the Krka River.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 - 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Student card
Know before you go
- From June 1 to September 30, the price of the tickets is 30€ per adult and 15€ per child (7 to 18 years of age)
- From April 1, May, and October, the price of the tickets is 16€ per adult and 10€ per child (7 to 18 years of age)
- Children under seven years of age are free of charge
- All prices are payable in euros (by cash only)
- Student tickets are issued only after presenting a valid student ID card (physical or digital)
- Please prepare a voucher (digital or printed copy) and cash for the NP Krka entrance fee and present it to the staff
- Please respect the departure timeline
- Refunds will not be issued if you miss a tour or are a no-show