Discover the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Swim in crystal clear waters, and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe. Take a cruise down the Krka River and marvel at the Skradinski Buk waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from Makarska, Omiš, Podstrana, Split, Kaštela, Trogir, Primošten.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Children under 7 years old can join the tour for free if they are accompanied by an adult
- During summer season swimming is allowed at the national park Krka
- Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park so it is subject to change