Raft on the crystal green waters of Cetina river and have an experience of a lifetime.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Croatian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please bring a swimming suit, footwear, towels, and a change of clothes
- Distance from start to finish: 11,000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 45 meters
- River temperature: Between 14°C and 17°C, depending on the season, you can swim at a few of the stops during the trip.
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6)
- Equipment and staff: All equipment used is registered and certified in the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of the professional guides are registered at the Croatian mountain rescue service. The tour leaders are IRF (International Rafting Federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level Required: Minimum