Raft on the crystal green waters of Cetina river and have an experience of a lifetime.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Croatian, English
- Raft on the Cetina River
- Marvel at the amazing river canyon
- Enjoy the comfort of an organized transfer
- Professional instructors
- Equipment: inflatable boats, neoprene pants and boots, life jacket, helmet, and a paddle
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please bring a swimming suit, footwear, towels, and a change of clothes
- Distance from start to finish: 11,000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 45 meters
- River temperature: Between 14°C and 17°C, depending on the season, you can swim at a few of the stops during the trip.
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6)
- Equipment and staff: All equipment used is registered and certified in the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of the professional guides are registered at the Croatian mountain rescue service. The tour leaders are IRF (International Rafting Federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level Required: Minimum