Explore Krka National Park and Šibenik on this full-day tour. See the Skradinski Buk and Roški Slap Waterfalls, and the breathtaking panorama of Visovac Island. Discover Šibenik including St. James’s Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The entry ticket to Krka National Park is not included
- Please prepare the exact amount in cash (euros) for the entrance fee to the park:
- 1st June-30th September: Adults: 30€; Student: 15€; Youth (7-17 years old): 15€; Children (under 7 years old): free
- April, May, October: Adults: 16€; Student: 10€; Youth (7-17 years old): 10€; Children (under 7 years old): free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card
- The check-in time is 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Refunds will not be issued if a tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Based on the size of the crowds in the park and traffic conditions, the itinerary may be adjusted to visit Roški Slap first and Skradinski Buk afterward