Discover Krka National Park and don't miss the opportunity to explore an astonishing amount of natural beauty in one of Croatia's top destinations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the S tours agency, at the address Obala lazareta 3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The Ticket prices vary by season:
- From June 1 - September 30: 200 kunas (€27) per adult and 120 kunas (€16) per child (7 to 18 years old)
- From April 1 - May 31 and for the month of October: 100 kunas (€14) per adult and 80 kunas (€11) per child (7 to 18 years old)
- From November 1 to March 31: 50 kunas (€7) per adult and 30 kunas (€4) per child (7 to 18 years old)
- Children under 7 years old are free