Inject some adrenaline into your summer vacation. Departing daily from Split, enjoy an extreme canyoning trip on the Cetina River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Sports shoes
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Either bring your own trainers or rent them on site (bring normal socks if you are renting shoes)
- Please bring towels, swimming suits, and a change of clothes
- The village has a restaurant and a small market
- All equipment used is registered and certified by the EU
- All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river
- All professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Staff members speak Croatian and English
- Toilet facilities are available at the start point in Zadvarje village
- The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions
- You can dive in the water only in places allowed by the guide. These dives are not obligatory
- Moderate level of fitness is needed