Drive along the scenic Dalmatian Coast from Split or Trogir to Dubrovnik, and enjoy a full-day tour exploring one of the most remarkable medieval walled cities in the world. See the Rector’s Palace, St. Blaise Church, limestone Stradun street and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina, a passport and appropriate visa (if required) is obligatory. Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination. Please be advised that you are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour