Explore the canyon of the Cetina River on a rafting tour. See rapids, waterfalls, caves, and quiet parts of the crystal clear river. Take a swim or try your hand at cliff jumping.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Croatian, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from one of the listed pickup points in Split. Please contact the activity provider if none of these points are suitable for you.
Select participants and date
To locate a meeting point type "Travel agency Luka Rafting" in google maps. When you come there you will see the sign "Izletiste Luka Rafting", parking and a small house with a green and yellow sign "Rafting". Here you have a link to the meeting point marked on the map and a photo of the meeting point: http://bit.ly/Luka-meeting-point http://bit.ly/photoLukaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- For rafting you should dress like you are going to the beach, all other equipment will be provided
- Keep in mind that Cetina, in the summer months, is not an extreme river; you do not need to be physically prepared or experienced