Experience the exciting rapids of Croatia’s longest river, Cetina, for this whole day experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located on the south (harbor) side of the palace off the Riva walking promenade (the waterfront)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Not recommended to non-swimmers and children under 10 years of age
- Bathing suits and towels must be taken with you on the day of your tour; spare clothes and water shoes (sneakers) are recommended
- A good level of general fitness is required