Get an introduction to canyoning on the Cetina River and walk, hike and slide down the rapids to swim in crystal clear pools. Feel your adrenaline pumping, and then cool down at the river's highest waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- You must have a medium level of fitness to take part
- This tour is not suitable for those who have had knee or leg surgery or those with back problems
- You must wear closed sports or hiking boots (not beach shoes) and if you do not have these you can rent canyoning shoes
- It is recommended to bring swimwear, a towel, and a change of clothes
- It is recommended to have a good breakfast and bring snacks