Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 1.5-hour walking tour of Split. See all the sights of the Old City, such as the Palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, the octagonal Cathedral of St Domnius, Europe’s third oldest synagogue and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The local supplier's office located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia. Look for the local supplier's sign and the staff members in t-shirts with the same sign on them. Please arrive for the check-in 15 minutes prior to your tour departure. For any additional information or detailed instructions, please contact the local supplier on the number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring your camera
- The tour cost doesn't include tickets to churches and museums. However, you can buy these on the spot. Your guide will take you inside each and every monument you decide to visit