Delve into an active, subglacial volcano on a small group tour to Katla glacier and ice caves with local guides trained in glacial exploration. See the village of Vik and go off-road in a super jeep.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Each group has a maximum of 6 people
- The itinerary may change due to weather and road conditions
- Remember that weather can change very suddenly in Iceland and you can experience all four seasons in one day
- It is not possible to be picked up at individual addresses like Airbnbs