Morning Game drive to Bundala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity. Bundala harbors 197 species of birds, the highlight being the great Flamingo, which migrate in Large Flocks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Tissamaharama, Yala, Kataragama and Hambantota hotels
- It is not recommended for you to participate in this tour if you are pregnant
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair