Visit the 3rd infiltration tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Gamaksan Bridge for scenic views and its war story. See South Korea's DMZ and learn about the two Koreas with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off service is available only for Seoul City.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All guests must bring a valid passport to access DMZ
- DMZ is a military area and can be closed suddenly without any notice. It could also have military presence. An alternative tour will be provided or a refund offered if the DMZ is closed
- Bounded by DMZ regulations, tours in DMZ are group tours, while your private guide will accompany you if you select the private tour of the DMZ
- Traffic may affect the transfer times