Embark on a spectacular flight from Takaka. Fly over the famous sea arches at Wharariki Beach. Trace the length of Farewell Spit then across to the golden sands of the Northern Abel Tasman coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
60/290 Takaka-Collingwood Hwy, Puramohoi, Takaka 7142, New Zealand. Report to the Golden Bay Air terminal first on the left at Takaka Airport (5 mins drive west of Takaka township on the road to Collingwood).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Body weights must be provided before the booking is accepted
- You will be asked to step up into the aircraft, and so you will need reasonable mobility to do this