Take your car to Kangaroo Island with you on a convenient ferry transfer from Cape Jervis. Sit back and enjoy the views during the crossing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take your own car to explore Kangaroo Island at your leisure
- Enjoy the facilities and treats from the licensed cafe aboard the ferry
- Look out for dolphins as you cruise between the mainland and Kangaroo Island
- Make use of the free WiFi on board during your 45-minute crossing
- Choose from various departure times
- Passenger and standard-size vehicle ferry transfer to/from Kangaroo Island
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Tours and activities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure. The driver will need to remain with the vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- This is an open-dated ticket valid for travel until March 31, 2022. Once you receive your voucher, you will need to call the local partner to book your travel date and time.
- The ticket is for a standard-sized vehicle, which is up to 5 meters (16.4 feet) in length and 2.3 meters (7.5 feet) in height.
- The ferry departs Cape Jervis at 9 AM, 10 AM, 4 PM, 6 PM, and 7 PM.
- The ferry departs Penneshaw at 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 2:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 7:30 PM.
- Restricted passenger capacity may occur on certain sailings if they are operating as a fuel service.
- During the winter months, a reduced alternative timetable may occur.