Put on an apron and learn how to make a traditional Italian pizza with a professional 'Pizzaiolo' chef. You will learn the secret to excellent pizza in this fun and tasty lesson. Finish by eating your pizza in the intimate restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Enjoy the fun experience of making a traditional Italian pizza
- Meet a professional 'Pizzaiolo' and discover the secrets to making a perfect pizza
- Taste your personal pizza and some varieties of Italian pizza
- Hotel or dedicated meeting point pick-up and drop off
- Lesson from professional 'pizzaiolo' for making pizza
- One personal pizza (made by you)
- Taste of pizza and a drink
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotel or dedicated meeting point for pick-up and drop offOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Complimentary pick-up is available for this tour/activity (please select the relevant add on when booking). Please check email from 09:00 AM to 2:00 PM on the day(s) prior to your tour activity to get the information concerning the pick-up time and location (hotel or dedicated meeting point).
- Please note we will always do our best to pick you up from your hotel/accommodation, but should you stay in a remote location, or in a small street where we will have difficulty getting to with our buses, we will let you know the closest pick-up meeting point.