Set off from Sorrento on an exciting tour by train to the ancient town of Herculaneum. Get the most out of your experience with guaranteed skip-the-line access to Herculaneum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at 9:20 AM at the Sorrento train station by the newsagent. Your guide will be wearing a red polo shirt, and will give you all the necessary information. Address: CIrcumvesuviana, Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis, 80067 Sorrento NA, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The train leaves at 9:36 AM
- If trains are on strike, the tour will be canceled
- A Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required for travelers
- In Italy it is necessary to show a full vaccination proof to visit museums and also the Herculaneum ruins until April 30th.