Take a shared tour departing daily from Nerano to Capri Island and see the island at your own pace. On your way back, enjoy some time on a boat cruise and explore the natural reserve, Ieranto Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup will be from your accommodation or the closest possible meeting point if your accommodation is not accessible. Pickup is not available from Meta or Vico Equense, but if you come to Sorrento by train we can pick you up from the train station.
Select participants and date
Meet at the desk located on the beach in front of the pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from Sorrento and the territory of the Sorrento Peninsula, but the boat departs from Nerano (Marina del Cantone).
- After booking, you will receive an email confirming your pickup time, pickup point, and a map of your pickup point. The location may be your accommodation but may also be the closest possible meeting point, if your accommodation is not accessible. No pick up from Meta or Vico Equense, but if you come to Sorrento by train we can pick you up from the train station
- Please bring seasickness medications if needed