This tour is a great chance to gain insights about the communist past of Sofia and Bulgaria. Learn historical facts related to the regime, the lifestyle, the economy, and the consequences for the people, along with some personal stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet in Alexander Nevsky square, on the steps in front of Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes