Discover the cities of Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa on this full-day tour from Sofia. The amusing mixture of traditions, culture, and architectural masterpieces are a must-see for every culture-hungry traveler.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Behind Alexander Nevski Cathedral, in front of the restaurant La CattedraleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The entrance fee to Plovdiv Ethnographic Museum is LV 5 (€2.50)
- The entrance fee to the Roman Theater is LV 5 (€2.50)
- The entrance fee to all the museum houses in Koprivshtitsa is LV 5 (€2.50)
- This tour is not suitable for disabled persons.
- Children under the age of 6 years old will not be permitted on this tour