Combine a visit to Rila Monastery with a trek through the natural wonders of the Rila Mountains. Enjoy a hike of the 7 Rila Lakes of the Panichishte region, before exploring one of the most important Orthodox churches in Bulgaria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour is subject to weather conditions and operation of the chairlift. In case of last minute cancelation due to harsh weather conditions or chairlift closure a 100% refund will be offered
- The hike can be slippery and there may be snow in the area. Some of the lakes may be frozen and snow covered as well
- Please wear appropriate hiking boots, warm layers, and waterproof clothes
- The hike can be physically demanding so a reasonable level of fitness is required