Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you fly above São Paulo in a helicopter. Admire the sights on a 20-minute flight and enjoy a bird's eye view of the city’s most iconic landmarks including Sé Cathedral, Paulista Avenue and Ibirapuera Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Campo de Marte Airport, access via Avenida Olavo Fontoura, 1078 - Santana - São Paulo. Let the activity provider know the exact time of your arrival and they will inform you of the destination hangar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests over 140 kg (308 lbs) cannot fly on the helicopter
- Each aircraft can carry up to 3 passengers. Groups larger than this will be split into different helicopters
- The flight is subject to weather conditions
- It is advised that you eat a light meal before the flight