Take a break from São Paulo and visit the famous winter city of Campos do Jordão, also known as the "Brazilian Switzerland". Enjoy a guided tour of the city's main attractions, including the Boa Vista Palace, and spend a day in the Mantiqueira Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that there is a minimum of 2 participants for this tour
- In the unlikely event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered other alternatives