Discover the beauty of Alaska on this 3-hour bus tour. Departing from Skagway, the scenic bus journey follows the up the Klondike Highway through the White Pass, with spectacular mountain views and an insight into the unique history of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Your hotel, the dock of your ship, or in town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour does go into Canada so passports are required
- You are welcome to bring food or drink on the tour
- This tour is in Skagway and departs from Skagway. If your ship is docked in Haines then you will have to book the Haines to Skagway ferry at your own expense. There will be no refunds for missed tours due to not having passports or not being in Skagway at the time of the tour departure.