Rent a boat in Sitges and discover the beautiful coastline. Enjoy a boating adventure that doesn't require a license, just a passport or ID card.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, French, Russian
- Private group
- Discover the coast of Sitges from the ocean
- Admire the views of the Garraf Coast
- Navigate on a comfortable and modern boat suitable for beginners
- Boat equipped with solarium and awning
- Operation instructions
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is at the port of Aiguadolç of Sitges. It's on the pier, just in front of the Can Laury restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Before renting the boat you will have to pay a deposit of €300 that will be refunded to you when the boat returns.
- This experience requires good weather; if conditions on the day are not suitable, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.