Experience a special two-day private tour to enjoy the best of Rome. See the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. Explore the Colosseum with the Roman Forum. Discover the amazing Catacombs and admire the beauties of the historical center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup available at Hotels, B&bs, apartments, vacation rentals in the city center only. If out of the city center, pick up and Drop off rate to be arranged on request. If you are staying in an Hotel with a lobby, please wait your driver there. If you are staying in an apartment without a lobby, please wait the driver in the street near your house number. For the Colosseum Tour: meeting point is at the Fun Tour Agency, Via della Polveriera, 8. The Agency is located on top of the Colosseum Metro Station. You have to cross the little pedestrian bridge facing the Colosseum, at which point it will be 100 meters away.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A Green COVID pass, which shows that you have either received the COVID vaccine or have tested negative in the past 48-hours.
- The transportation will be held by a short limousine up to 4 people, for more people we will use a mini-van.
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons.
- The first tour is not a guided tour but only a sightseeing tour without guide.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- You can not get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items.
- Skip the line access to all the sites is included in the itinerary, but on some days there could be a line to pass through the security check.