Discover the medieval city of Sintra, one of the most beautiful Unesco World Heritage Sites in Portugal on a day trip from Lisbon. Visit Pena Palace, National Park, Roca Cape, and the town of Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
The Meeting Point will be at The Hard Rock Café - Avenida Da Liberdade, 2 at 7:45 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The activity supplier will send information that will be very important for you to have an excellent day
- Your pickup will be at 7:45 AM at the Hard Rock Café at Avenida da Liberdade 2
- Visits are not mandatory but just a recommendation
- This tour requires some walking
- Routes may be modified in the event of bad weather, political events, or strikes