Ascend from beach level up to the extinct craters at 2,000 meters to discover the unique nature of the Mt. Etna Volcano and panoramic views from the Valley of Bove.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The Drivers-Guide will wait no longer than 15 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
- Walk amongst lunar landscapes at a height of 2,000 meters
- Take in panoramic views of the Valley of Bove, the caldera of the ancient volcano
- Explore a lava cave, a natural underground tunnel formed by the lava flow
- Learn about the great lava casting of 1991-1993, the longest eruption of last century
- Hotel pick up and drop-off from Taormina or Giardini Naxos
- Private transport in air-conditioned, 4WD vehicles
- Helmet and front lamp for cave visit
- Food and drinks
- Cable car ticket to summit (payable on the spot)
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a private activity. Only your group will participate.
- Please send your hotel details upon booking to confirm pick up and drop-off.