Discover the Angkor complex's best temples as well as Phnom Kulen Waterfall and National Park on this private tour from Siem Reap.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Siem Reap
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- On day 4, please ask your accommodation to prepare a breakfast box if you would like to have your temple visit in the morning. Alternatively, you may choose to have breakfast at a local restaurant near the temple. If you are happy to return to your accommodation for your breakfast then go back to the temple for your visit, your driver will be happy to return to your accommodation free of charge.
- You must cover your shoulders, chest, and knees when visiting the temples.
- Please keep hydrated and bring sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun. Umbrellas are provided during the rainy season.
- Bear in mind that for most of the year it will be hot when exploring the temples.
- There is no minimum age restriction for this activity.
- Please prepare cash to pay the national park and temple entrance fees upon arrival.