Explore the best of the temples of Angkor Wat, see a floating village and discover Phnom Kulen National Park. Enjoy a flexible tour with a basic itinerary that allows you to set your own pace and personalize the experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from hotels in Krong Siem Reap.
- Private group
- Admire Banteay Srey, the most intricately carved temple in Angkor Was
- Explore Phnom Kulen National Park
- Discover a floating village on Tonle Sap Lake
- See Ta Prohm where scenes from the movie Tomb Raider were filmed
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset at Angkor Wat
- Car (Mini LEXUS RX300) or Minivan (Mercedes Istana), gasoline and driver
- Fully-licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Pure mineral drinking water and cold handkerchief
- Umbrellas (during the rainy season)
- Phnom Kulen ticket
- 3-day Temple ticket
- Admission to the Landmine Museum ($5)
- Personal expenses
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately as you will be visiting the temples. Shoulders, knees and chest should be covered for both genders.
- Please be sure to stay hydrated during the tour and protect yourself from the sun with sunscreen and a hat.
- For most of the year, you can expect hot weather while exploring the temples.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.