This tour is designed for those who would like to discover the temples outside of the Angkor complex. This includes the waterfall at the Phnom Kulen National Park, other Siem Reap attractions, and a boat ride in Kampong Phluk on Tonle Sap Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
Know before you go
- Dress code: covered shoulders, chest, and knees
- Please keep hydrated and bring sunscreen and hats to protect yourself from the sun
- Umbrellas will be provided during the rainy season
- For most of the year, it is hot when exploring the temples
- On day five, please arrange or ask your accommodation for a takeaway breakfast Alternatively, you may have breakfast at the local restaurant near the temple. If you wish to return to your accommodation for your breakfast, then this can also be arranged free of charge
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No minimum age restriction
- Guests must provide a pickup location, address, or hotel name