Located some 65km from the town ship of Siem Reap, this grand temple is a must see. Once hidden in the heart of the jungle, improvements to the surrounding roads have just recently made this cultural treasure accessible to the public.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel/Guest House pick-up
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2012
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.